Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Over the last seven months I have been unsuccessfully trying to organize our lives as we transitioned from a couple (+ a Westie) to a family of three (+ a Westie). As simple as that should actually be, I'm struggling on the best method for us to use. I've set up Google calendars, utilized a small dry erase board, updated my Franklin Covey, and nothing seems to be working.

So I've narrowed it down to two options. I want either a large wall system that can actually hold all of our intellectual and actual clutter...

Daily System - White


...or a home binder with different sections for different areas of our lives.



I have a sinking feeling that I need to do both, so I'm just going to start with a binder and make my little dry erase board work for now. I also probably need to wait until we are actually in our new apartment to decide on anything that requires wall space. I guess binder brainstorming it is for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment