Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

After staring at our future floor plan over and over, I have come to the realization that our command central will have to be in binder form. So the plan now is to try to complete it by the move, but I'm constantly having issues trying to basically put my brain in a binder. If I don't do it right, I wont use it...which defeats the purpose of the work.

So I'm trolling the interwebs looking for inspiration.

I know I want my system to be pretty since it will live on my kitchen countertop....


I need to be able to handwrite things in it, because I will need to update it constantly and will probably use it for brainstorming...


And I need it to be useful. I want B to be able to open it and run our home without an issue if I'm in the hospital. I also would love a schedule of recurring To Dos to keep me on my toes.


I guess I have a lot of work in front of me. I have a feeling that I won't be completely finished by the time we move, but I really, really want to have a great system in place the day we move in. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment