Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Flare

Tomorrow I am meeting with a gasteroenterologist for the first time in a few years, and I am overwhelmingly nervous. I've been in the middle of a pretty bad flare for about two and a half months, and it is really kicking my ass. I'm exhausted all of the time, and I'm really worried about how this is effecting R. I don't think that I would do anything different daily, except for take her for walks. I don't know if I'm justifying my lack of stroller time, but I don't think it is the worst thing in the world. In the stroller she wouldn't really be able to move, she no longer naps when we are toodling around, and I love that she plays in so many different ways.

So it looks like tomorrow I get to talk about diets, invasive tests, and potential surgeries. I don't really have a lot of hope, but B still does. I really wish he could come with me tomorrow, but I doubt that he will. That is the "fun" of big cities. There may be much more to take advantage of, but it takes a while to get to all of the different places!

On the moving front, we have packed up a ridiculous amount of stuff to go to Goodwill. We have dropped off three carloads so far, and we still have quite a bit to go. I get so excited when each box leaves our possession. Being sentimental has created way to many random piles, bins, and drawers in our house, and I'm so glad that they won't follow us to our new home. Now if I could convince my husband to actually put R's clothes in her hamper...

No comments:

Post a Comment