Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

My two year plan

Honestly, all of my goals are related to Raquel and my physical health. This pregnancy and Bryce's have taken a toll on me physically, and I wasn't healthy before I got pregnant. I haven't ever really made the life changes that I needed to in order to be the healthiest version of me possible, and now that I will (hopefully) have a little girl to chase around, I need to be as healthy and energetic as possible for her sake. My known list is:

* I want to breastfeed Raquel for at least a year, to make my own organic baby food, and to use cloth instead of disposable diapers.
* Once the pool opens up I want to swim for at least 30 minutes a day, even if that means I am in the pool for hours in order for me to get that exercise in.
* After her birth, I want to walk outside with her for at least an hour a day until the weather gets too bad. After that I want to use our elliptical machine for the same amount of time. I have no stamina right now, and I really need
* Weight Watchers is going to be my drug of choice after she is born, and I'm sure that it is going to be one heck of a shock. B is not looking forward to his hungry, tired bitch of a wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment