Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My parents

I am adopted, and I have to physically contain myself when people ask me about my "real" parents. My mother and father are the only parents I have ever known. They are absolutely amazing, and one of the main reasons that I believe in G-d is because of my family.

My father is a tall, goofy, man who can always make me laugh and cry. His opinion means more to me than anyone else on earth, and I want to be him when I grow up. He lives his life in his own way, rarely compromising and never letting anyone down. He is kind, generous, and passionate about life. He also cannot keep a pair of glasses in decent shape to save his life.


My mother is one of the most easy going people I have ever met. She is always calm (unless woken from an afternoon nap), and has a wonderful tolerance for foolish and dramatic behavior. She was (and still is) my rock after Bryce died, and without her quiet confidence in my ability to get through the hard parts of life I would be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment